Saturday, June 27, 2015

Namaskar

Namaskar, i see God in You,
just like i see him in jasmines,
defines the core of my being,
i'm happy being just me.

Namaskar, to the rising sun,
beams of light run through my limbs,
warm red bricks use their energies,
build the contours of a new mind

Namaskar, to the mountain stream,
it talks profoundly, i listen,
they take my silence, make it wet,
i'm happy being just me.

Namaskar, to the pink jasmines,
they write to the core of beauty,
in the language of the subtle,
we are refreshed to a new script

Namaskar, I see God in you,
the Head, who gave your body light,
water to your mythical soul,
And, the pink jasmines of my mind.


_________________________
Deepak Chopra (the Vedanta) says that
life is transforming when 1. you don't
worry about anything, you feel great joy,
 and 2. synchronicities keep happening
and accelerate to the point where you
can experience the miraculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment